MAHESHFANZA

MAHESHFANZA

24, ఏప్రిల్ 2011, ఆదివారం

Best Couple "MAHESH & NAMRATA" by MSN

                          Eastern folklore is abound with tales of the handsome Shehzada wandering the streets, in disguise, and finding his love in a peasant beauty, under the moon! Well, they do call Mahesh Babu a prince. And Namrata too had been crowned the Queen of Beauty. They met under the cold gaze of Arri-3 cams, and love happened!
Here is a look at one of South Cinema's hottest off-screen couples.
Namrata says, "We began seeing each other about a year after 'Vamsi'. I was shuttling between Mumbai and Hyderabad. I had started doing far less work in order to spend time with Mahesh."
The couple dated for five years before they got married.

"He is level headed and has no trappings of a star. I've been a first-hand witness to how real he can be. He's loving, caring and understanding. He believes in family values as strongly as I do. He's very shy. We clicked together because in many ways he's quite like me. And he's good looking," Namrata flaunts her thoughts of him.

Namrata on life after marriage: "I've put on weight. I was never career-driven. Now when I'm married to a superstar, I'm just happy being part of my husband's success. Marriage has sobered me down. Not that I was ever wild."


Namrata on fans of Mahesh Babu: "He has a huge female fan following. But I feel really secure with him. No doubt his fan following is huge. Girls are crazy about him. They call on my number asking if they could talk to him. I've stopped answering strange numbers."
Their relationship was only once plagued by a break up rumour, which was quickly squashed by Mahesh and Namrata.
They still remain one of the model couples of Tollywood.


link :- http://entertainment.in.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=4226427

0 comments:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

MAHESH

MAHESH

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites